Make an Impact!
Make an Impact!
At kidsSTRONG, we fervently believe that every small amount of attention and compassion would make a world of difference. Every little ‘touch’ as a volunteer at kidsSTRONG goes a long way for the children (and their families) affected by cancer. No matter where you live, come on, jump in, and get connected with kidsSTRONG as a volunteer. There are many volunteer opportunities. Register here as a volunteer.
- Enhance the lives of children (and their families) affected by cancer.
- Share our time, skills, talents, and abilities and promote the kidsSTRONG cause.
- Fulfill our volunteering passion with kidsSTRONG.
What’s special about volunteering at kidsSTRONG?
- Transform lives of kids touched by cancer
- Energize your passion to support a health-related cause
- Live the American way of helping others in need
- Share your compassion with the kids and their families
- Invest time and/or raise money for a noble cause
- Go the extra mile and make it worth your while in giving back to the community
- Make a difference in a kid’s life and your own
- Answer a question such as “What in the world can I do?”
- Test and feel the big difference it makes when you are in doubt about "the little bit I do is not of much help"
Benefits as a kidsSTRONG Volunteer
- Expand your mind in understanding childhood cancer and support needs
- Make your involvement more meaningful by specializing in childhood cancer issues
- Enhance your ‘Compassion Quotient’ (CQ) for kids with cancer
- Learn extra-curricular soft skills such as planning, organizing, and conducting events
- Discover and learn working with like-minded volunteers and as a team
- Meet new people and expand your network of hospital specialists
- Establish new contacts and leverage great references to vouch your soft skills
- Look and feel great with a kidsSTRONG volunteer accomplishment on your resume
- Meet your high school graduation requirements of volunteering